Monday, October 6, 2008

Hard Day

Yesterday was a hard day. It was Natalie's baptism. Again, Gage thought I was "Auntie Becky" Then this time, Cecilia called me Mommy a couple of times. But I held it together and reminded everyone that I'm good ol' Auntie Kristine. When did I start to look like Becky so much?!?! Bill is doing really well with the girls and it was good to see everyone.

Didn't help that I was sick for the Baptism. I made the mistake of cheating on SouthBeach and having a shake at Topsfield Fair on Sat night. OOPS!!!

Right now I'm watching the Duggars...they save their first kiss for their wedding day!!! God love those religious folks. I remember my wedding day...when Randy and I shared our first kiss (HA, HA, HA!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard stories over your wedding day first kiss, hug and a bag full of novelty items.

Thank God no one did that to me. The Sh!t would of hit the fan. Instead they stole the patio furniture.